Hell yeah...

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: Hell yeah...

ME: RG7620
    Rig: Spidervalve and 1960A Cab

Hell yeah...

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZHbPXeI4bQ]Crimson Glory - Astronomica - YouTube[/VIDEO]
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

ME: Ibanez S 540 Ltd
    Rig: Bugera 333XL Infinium

Hell of an album..CG are one of my all time fave bands! Their classic stuff with Midnight (R.I.P) is fucking legendary, and Wade Black did a hell of a job on this one! Too bad no one gives a fuck about them anymore.....I wish they'd do another with Wade...
    "Everyone's got their own character, and that's the thing that's amazed me about guitar playing since the day I first picked it up. Everyone's approach to what can come out of six strings is different from another person, but it's all valid." ~Jimmy Page

Jams On Vimeo
    \ Jams On Youtube

ME: RG7620
    Rig: Spidervalve and 1960A Cab

I hadn't listened to them in years and this song popped in my head the other day. All kinds of badassery. If more power/prog sounded like this I'd listen to it. Symphony X and the likes are huge snooze fests to my ears.

I guess they're back to doing something or another though with a new guy on vox. I'll reserve my opinions, but Wade would be hard to top

ME: Les Paul Standard
    MA: Yamaha 6er/Tacoma 12
    MB: Peavey
    Rig: Blackstar Stage 60

Funny you posted this, as I've been really into this album recently after a long period of not really getting it (mostly due to Midnight's non-presence). It's actually a really a really good album on all fronts.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8gGy48aIhc]Cydonia - Crimson Glory - YouTube[/VIDEO]
    "The greatest power one may possess -- in any situation -- is simply not to care what happens.

"In fact, it's the only power, all others being a semblance and mockery of it. But you must also not care about possessing the power itself. So fuck it."

Thomas Ligotti

ME: Charvel SoCal
    Rig: Axe-Fx Ultra

This dude has a fantastic voice, but to be honest, the music reminds me more of Steel Dragon than any prog or power metal band.