Do a search on YouTube for 'full album'. I'm not sure if my results are being tailored to my viewing history, but there's some good classic albums in there. There's hardly anything that's shit in there (just one or two). Almost everything is perfectly good stuff to listen to.

Some of it's not my bag. Stuff like Bowie, The Who, Fleetwood Mac and Bob Marley, I'm not really into those. But I can certainly appreciate that they're good, solid albums with great song/lyric writing and genre-defining (or -defying in some cases) playing and arrangements. There's a few in there I think are really good albums. But the encouraging and surprising thing was I didn't look down the list and think 'my god, this is what people are listening to'.

This is just some of the frankly good taste of YouTube users from the first three pages of results:

1. Bob Marley - Legend
2. Fleetwood Mac - Rumours
5. Queen - Greatest Hits
9. Radiohead - The Bends
11. David Bowie - Hunky Dory
14. Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin
15. Metallica - Metallica
16. Michael Jackson - Thriller
17. Black Sabbath - Paranoid
18. Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
19. Pink Floyd - Meddle
29. Guns N Roses - Appetite for Destruction
30. Yes - Fragile
31. ZZ Top - Eliminator
32. The Beatles - Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
37. The Who - Tommy
40. Boston - Boston
42. Radiohead - Ok Computer
47. Steely Dan - Aja
48. Michael Jackson - Bad
55. Periphery - Periphery II*
59. Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
60. Rush - 2112

Now, whilst it might be a silly to put Periphery in the top 60 albums of all time, I'm more than happy to see them in there. A couple of new things are in there simply because they appeal to a demographic who'll be listening to them on YouTube (Skrillex and One Direction are both in the top 20!). Of all the new 'popular with those computer kids' bands, it really couldn't be a band with more musical integrity and serious skills.

Anyhow, I thought it was pretty encouraging, pretty surprising, and worth sharing. Good way to find something to listen to on YouTube.