Metal Guitarist Forums banner

So Charles Manson wrote Marilyn Manson a letter.

3K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  fathead 
#1 ·

To Marilyn Manson -

It's taken me a long time to get there from where I could touch M. Manson. Now I got a card to play - you may look into my non-profit, ATWA, and give Manson what you think he's got coming for Air, Trees, Water, and you. Or I will pay Manson what you think Manson got coming - the music has made Manson into Abraxas Devil, and I'm SURE you would want some of what I got from what I got. It's a far out balance. Beyond good and bad, right, wrong. What you don't do is what I will do - what you did a sing-along, and let it roll and said how you saved me a lot of steps - I don't need, it's not a need or a want. Couped - coup. Ghost dancers slay together and you're just in my grave Sunstroker Corona-coronas-coronae - you seen me from under with it all standing on me. That's 2 dump trucks - doing the same as CMF 000007

Charles Manson

Post card, August 2012
CHARLES MANSON WROTE MARILYN MANSON A LETTER | MetalSucks

See less See more
#2 ·
I don't understand why anyone wants anything to do with that violent, raving, psychotic footnote of history.

#8 ·
California Medical Facility - Wiki

Charles Manson was transferred from Folsom State Prison to CMF in March 1974 based on "deterioration of his mental condition";[22] he was returned to Folsom in October 1974.[23] He was again transferred to CMF in May 1976[24] where he stayed for over nine years, which was noted as a special favor by prison counselor and friend Edward George[25]. While at CMF Manson gave his first notable interview on June 13, 1981 to Tom Snyder for NBC's The Tomorrow Show.[26][27][28] In September 1984, "following a dispute about... Hare Krishna religious chanting," a fellow inmate "doused [Manson] with paint thinner and set [him] afire," causing "second-and third-degree burns on the head, face and hands."[29] Manson was transferred to San Quentin State Prison in July 1985.[30]

#16 ·
Yeah. That makes no sense.

Though, and this totally in keeping with everything I've heard about him, it's a surprisingly powerful narrative voice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.