Heavy Metal Guitar   

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ted Nugent playing guitar on Letterman and wearing a quiver of arrows

Yeah, I've heard some stories about Dave Mustaine from people who have spent time with him. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post them here, though, because they're all basically hearsay and this forum gets indexed by Google.

ME: Charvel MetalCaster
    Rig: Line6/Carvin

I have a buddy that grew up with Ellefson and spent quite a bit of time with Mustaine in LA and still does when he comes to town. He's never really said anything bad about him.

ME: Charvel MetalCaster
    Rig: Line6/Carvin

Quote Originally Posted by ironfistx View Post
    Re: Ted, I've heard his whole patriotic thing is a schtick, and that he actually went to great, disturbing lengths to get out of military service when he was drafted. Not sure how true it is, tho. I know he has a lot of haters.
    I think Ted is definitely the right wing, hunting, gun toting person he claims to be, but I think it is mostly shtick with his over the top right wing stuff. I think he just likes to shock people. Kind of like a Howard Stern but more in your face. I take it with a grain of salt. He's a personality, and he loves playing the personality.

Even if he isnt talking about politics, he is exactly the same way, which is why, to me, it is just a shtick.

Quote Originally Posted by DomitianX View Post
    I think Ted is definitely the right wing, hunting, gun toting person he claims to be, but I think it is mostly shtick with his over the top right wing stuff. I think he just likes to shock people. Kind of like a Howard Stern but more in your face. I take it with a grain of salt. He's a personality, and he loves playing the personality.

Even if he isnt talking about politics, he is exactly the same way, which is why, to me, it is just a shtick.
    That seems to be pretty accurate from the few clips of him I've seen.

ME: Dean peace sells sig

I remember when I met Ted and was about to see him play when gay ass fucking band b4 him named king pulled out lighter fluid started poring it on everybody and started fighting on stage and pulls out a barbed wire base ball bat and my basest who is lik 180 pounds and 5'8 with the sound guy jump a 10 foot ducking fence.... Idiots

ME: Dean peace sells sig

Fuckingg**

ME: Sherman 8 String
    MB: Dingwall ABI 6 String
    Rig: Triple Rec / Axe-FX Ultra

Quote Originally Posted by Dcman View Post
    I remember when I met Ted and was about to see him play when gay ass fucking band b4 him named king pulled out lighter fluid started poring it on everybody and started fighting on stage and pulls out a barbed wire base ball bat and my basest who is lik 180 pounds and 5'8 with the sound guy jump a 10 foot ducking fence.... Idiots
    Fuckingg**
    I...

ME: Decibel Javelin
    MA: Ibanez AJ307CE
    MB: Fretless Precision mutt
    Rig: Mesa F-30

I remember punctuation. And spelling.