Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Arsis - Scornstar

4K views 32 replies 18 participants last post by  sami 
#1 ·
As you guys know Arsis is one of the only bands I actually listen to for the enjoyment of their music instead of trying to look cool. New album out soon.

#15 ·
This band is weirdly hit or miss for me. I fucking love A Celebration of Guilt but I've only been able to get into a song or two on all the subsequent albums. Can't put my finger on why.

I would totally be okay with them taking the tech-death cock rock thing they did with Forced to Rock and doing that full-time. That was awesome. :metal:

#16 ·
This band is weirdly hit or miss for me. I fucking love A Celebration of Guilt but I've only been able to get into a song or two on all the subsequent albums. Can't put my finger on why.
Thus far, I've liked every other album; I like A Celebration of Guilt and We Are the Nightmare, but not United in Regret and Starve for the Devil. Well, and Diamond for Disease, but that's an EP.

#20 ·
I thought things got a lot better with Nightmare. Celebration sounded like Crates way off in the background. :lol:

#23 ·
I only own nightmare, only album I've ever really heard by them. This sounds like it's going to be closer to that, so I may pick it up.

This band blows me away with just how stupid fast and melodic it is, for the entire ride :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.