Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: Air

ME: PRS CE22
    MA: Richard Cogger Classical
    MB: Fender Bulletbass
    Rig: Mesa Mark V/TA30

I mentioned them in the latest Daft Punk thread since they are also electronica and french but that wasn't enough for me. And since I don't want to derail the daft punk thread anymore I'm making a thread for this talented group. I'm probably one of the few people who think the Virgin Suicides soundtrack is terrible alone and only works in context of the movie.

Talkie Walkie is one of my favorite albums ever and is my go to when banging a new chick.

This is easily my favorite track from it and possibly my favorite of of all their work. It's a little slow for my normal tastes but the progressions are just too damn good.
    [VIDEO]]Air - Alone In Kyoto - YouTube[/VIDEO]

I haven't heard the new album yet. Anyone have any thoughts on it? Money's real tight right now so I can only buy an album a month. If it's as good as the rest of their stuff that will probably be this months buy.

ME: Ibanez RGs
    MA: Cordoba Custom Flamenco
    MB: Ibanez SRs
    Rig: XXX / 5153m

Didn't even realise they released an album last year, and I still don't have Love 2 yet.

Agreed on all counts. Talkie Walkie is my favorite by far and Alone in Kyoto is also my fave track. Bonus points for not only experiencing this track in Kyoto, but also made the soundtrack to the Anvil movie.