Stu Hamm @ Sweetwater June 10th, 7pm

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: Stu Hamm @ Sweetwater June 10th, 7pm

ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    MB: SR500
    Rig: Massive/Boobies

Stu Hamm @ Sweetwater June 10th, 7pm

Join us for the latest Sweetwater-exclusive workshop featuring extraordinary bassist and performer Stu Hamm. This free workshop will be held on Monday, June 10 at 7PM in Sweetwater's state-of-the-art Performance Theatre.

Stu Hamm's unmatched bass-playing skills were exposed to a national audience while recording and performing with such hailed guitarists as Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, and Frank Gambale. Later recordings and collaborations with Satriani and other rock/fusion artists, as well as his solo career, solidified his stellar reputation among bassists and guitarists alike, earning him a place in bass history.

You won't want to miss this exclusive, in-person chance to see Stu Hamm's bass-playing talent and hear him discuss the Washburn gear he chooses to use! After the workshop, Stu will be available to meet you, answer your questions, and sign autographs.

This workshop is first-come, first-seated, so register today and ARRIVE EARLY on June 10 to ensure that you get the best possible seat in our state-of-the-art Performance Theatre! Overflow seating will expand into our Conference Hall, which features high-definition video and a first-class sound system. Our guest artists have also been known to make personal appearances during their workshops in this overflow seating area.
    Pretty cool, if you're in the area.

ME: Carvin H2T
    Rig: Fryette SIG X

My Sweetwater rep Arend is going to be playing with him. He's pretty psyched.

ME: Charvel SoCal
    Rig: Axe-Fx Ultra

He was at my school's jazz festival like 2 months ago. MI had a little tent, and he was there with them, just jamming by himself and talking to the few people who knew who he was.

ME: Jackson Soloist
    Rig: Fractal Audio Axe-FX II

I can still remember vividly the effect his bass solo had on the audience during Satriani's first tour in 1988. We all knew Satch was good, but none of us had any idea *that* was going to happen.

ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    MB: SR500
    Rig: Massive/Boobies

So, I should probably go, eh?