Metal Guitarist Forums banner

I can't stop listening to this song.

4K views 39 replies 21 participants last post by  guatemalan_taco 
#1 ·
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm so excited that this exists. Hope someone else here digs it too, but I'm inclined to think that's unlikely. :lol:

#12 ·
I could listen to this kind of stuff all day every day man. I've been into similar stuff since I was a little kid, though I obviously didn't understand the musicality behind any of it then and probably just liked it because that's what my dad listened to. :lol: If I could find a band like this to play in I would be so happy. :yesway:

#16 ·
I'm going to preface this by saying I frown upon using sexual orientation as an insult, I find it bigoted and hateful.

But if someone told me at a party, "Hey dude, I think you might dig this!" and started playing this I would probably say, "Sorry man, there has been some miscommunication somewhere along the line here, I'm straight."

Edit: I do dig that style of bass playing though, in other contexts.

#18 ·
can't ignore how good they are and this song reminds me of the movie 'airborne', or maybe the ending theme to a new chrono-trigger sequel. I wish I had fantastic chops and was in their band. yeah, i'd totally jump on board with these guys, m8m and all. :lol:

actually, this is j-pop. if it had electric guitars, ridiculous solos and Japanese vocals it'd be j-pop.

thanks shawn, on my third listen now. :yesway:

edit:

:agreed:

though, the keyboard player can 7th chord all over my face for all I care. :lol:

#35 ·
Worth it! :lol:

I was disappointed to find that most of their songs are covers, as awesome as they are, even, but they are apparently writing for a full-length right now. They can't take my money fast enough if they do indeed drop an entire album of originals.

#37 ·
I expected as much from someone who only plays crap. ;) :lol:

Really though, uber-cheese synth sounds hold a near and dear place in my heart, but I can absolutely understand how something like that could put some people off.

But whatever dude. Just go back to being better at guitar than me, already. :squint:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.