Metal Guitarist Forums banner

We've all had a few laughs over these guys...

Tags
laughs
5K views 48 replies 41 participants last post by  yetti 
#1 ·
So why stop now? :lol:
This is even worse than the last magnificent pile of garbage that they released, and I really didn't think that could happen. :scratch:

Enjoy!

#2 ·
WTF did I just watch? Holeeee shit.:squint:

#21 ·
Reactions: Randy
#23 ·
The music was horrible and the video was borderline racist. A club full of nothing but Asian strippers with every Asian stereotype you can think of with the band playing over old Godzilla movie footage? Without all the stereotypes and the Godzilla footage, I might have just said "Why are all the members of the 'bad girls club' Asian?" which could go along the lines of "People who date Asian girls are 'victims'," but then there's all the stereotypical Asian fans and Godzilla footage and...

In short, it sucks.

#25 ·
Wirelessly posted

Naren said:
The music was horrible and the video was borderline racist. A club full of nothing but Asian strippers with every Asian stereotype you can think of with the band playing over old Godzilla movie footage? Without all the stereotypes and the Godzilla footage, I might have just said "Why are all the members of the 'bad girls club' Asian?" which could go along the lines of "People who date Asian girls are 'victims'," but then there's all the stereotypical Asian fans and Godzilla footage and...

In short, it sucks.
I'd just like to state that the giant monster footage in this piece of shit video is from Gappa the Triphibian Monster, not Godzilla. Godzilla wouldn't be associated with this.

#27 ·
ITT: People are surprised about Ronnie Radke singing songs with lyrics only 14 year old girls would write, when Ronnie Radke was involved in charges regarding a 14 year old girl.
That, and the fact he spent 2 1/2 years in prison for charges regarding a murder. Why do we give this cunt the time of day?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.