Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Exhumed - All Guts, No Glory

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  ToxicTrace 
#1 ·
I first heard this album about 2 years ago, but I've been listening to it a lot lately.

It reminds me of some of Carcass's middle era stuff (Necroticism - Descanting the Insalubrious, Tools of the Trade, etc.) and it pretty much rules. Anyone else heard it?

#2 ·
i think the drummer for exhumed played on the last Deeds of Flesh, which was just pulverizing. not sure if I'm correct on that tho

Mike Hamilton…. does that sound rite?

#3 ·
i think the drummer for exhumed played on the last Deeds of Flesh, which was just pulverizing. not sure if I'm correct on that tho

Mike Hamilton…. does that sound rite?
Yep. Although it's actually the opposite. The drummer for Deeds of Flesh played on the most recent Exhumed album (Mike Hamilton's played on every single Deeds of Flesh album since 2001).

#5 ·
ahhhh….. for some reason recently someone told me that, maybe i just assumed it was a new thing. i usually don't pay much attention to band members except guitar players lol

the dual vocals on the live vid kill...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.