So we all have those albums that we love but eventually fade away into our music collection. However, I'm sure we all have those ones that we have to listen at least one song a day if not the whole thing.
Mine are (in no order of preference):
1. Devildriver- The Last Kind Words
2. Decapitated- organic hallucinosis
3. Disturbed- Indestructible
4. Machine head- The Blackening
Arch Enemy- Khaos legions (my first "death" metal album)
5. Slipknot- Iowa
6. Exodus- the atrocity exhibition- exhibit A
7. DIO- Holy Diver
8. Hour of penance- vile conception
9. Trivium- Shogun
10. Gojira- The way of all flesh.
Pantera- vulgar display of power
Slayer- reign in blood
Allegaeon- fragments of form and function
What are yours?
Is it "would buy first if collection was lost" or "meant most to me during my life?" :-)