Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Periphery - The Bad Thing (Song from Juggernaut: Omega)

3K views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  Drew 
#1 ·
Hey guys, posting this for all you djent crazed axefx II toting 9 string masters! There was a lot of BKP used on this...A LOT!

I'd say I hope that you guys enjoy this, but let's be honest, given this forum's clientele, we all know you will.

(don't have much time so I might have just copypasta'd the post wording from ss.org)

#25 ·
Thanks guys!!

The song is still up!

:lol:

This is probably the most explicitly Meshuggah-influenced thing I've heard from you, which as far as I'm concerned is cool. Dig the riff around 3:25, solo after it is cool, and yeah, it's a pretty crushing guitar tone.

Cool. :yesway: I think I personally preferred the first track you released to this, but there's a lot of diversity between these two, and IMO that could make for an interesting release.

I'm propbably going to have to come out this February and drink beer while you guys play live, aren't I? :lol: :metal:
Yeah, there isn't really one track that kinda covers the scope of the albums, especially given the fact that each one was supposed to capture part of the story. It does cover more ground than our other albums as a result. And yeah definitely come out to a show. And remember, the more you drink, the better we sound!

#20 ·
(don't have much time so I might have just copypasta'd the post wording from ss.org)
:lol:

This is probably the most explicitly Meshuggah-influenced thing I've heard from you, which as far as I'm concerned is cool. Dig the riff around 3:25, solo after it is cool, and yeah, it's a pretty crushing guitar tone.

Cool. :yesway: I think I personally preferred the first track you released to this, but there's a lot of diversity between these two, and IMO that could make for an interesting release.

I'm propbably going to have to come out this February and drink beer while you guys play live, aren't I? :lol: :metal:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.