Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Who wants to solo on my thrash song? (Song in thread)

3K views 32 replies 13 participants last post by  superev1l 
#1 · (Edited)
I wrote and recorded this a while back.The intro is really long,it is supposed to fade in like blackened from metallica does. It was to get the idea down before i forgot it.There is no bass yet,and i hastily miced A valvestate 8100. Im going to to a higher quality recording soon. It desperately needs a solo between 3:28 and 5:05.

I have been playing guitar for 22 years and i cant play a lead to save my life.
Any takers? If anything listen to the ending rythym of the song after 5:05,its RAD

#10 · (Edited)
I assume you mean 4:28, btw?

That is a ripping tune indeed!

:windmill:
That would work as well. Im not picky on where i just think the song needs a big dramatic solo.

I dont have the time or the knees to play out anymore,so i sit and write music. I want to do a 5-6 song ep of this stuff. I have a singer lined up,and 3 tunes written and recorded already.

Thank you

#29 ·
Thanks man i have worked really hard at it. I was always in bands growing up that didnt have any leads whatsoever. I never learned how to read any music or had any training. I can even tell you what generic chords are what. I just always wanted to crunch away!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.