Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Tommy Lee gets stuck upside-down during Motley's last show.

2K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  eleven59 
#1 ·
Awesome. :lol:

#6 ·
Is he still doing that shit? WTF, He was doing that when I went and saw the Dr Feelgood show back in the late 80's :lol:

#7 ·
This one is a bit different but yes same concept. I have seen them on every tour since Shout, if I remember right Theater of pain was the first time he did something.

I was also at the CT show when he feel from 25 feet in the air and smacks his head and they had to stop the show right there to take him to the hospital, I am still bitter about that as we only got half a show and never got refunded or anything.

#10 ·
It was before the rumors, FYI as far as I know it has never been proven he has it, and even if he does this was before Pam, itwas the Dr. Feelgood tour.

But yeah his stunt was he drummed up in the air and then bungie jumped down, well the cord snapped and Tommy went smack, but it wasnt really into the audience, it was actually slight off stage I think.

#11 ·
Speak for yourself, I still love seeing them even when Vince half ass's the singing, the rest of the band still puts on a great show and Mick's tone is to die for. I dont think there is any other band that puts as much into their shows as the Crue does. They will never tour again as that is what the contract was, but I bet they will do a one off here or there because that is not considered touring.

#13 ·
Yeah but besides his back which is stable now he is in good health, he already has a bunch of stuff planned and was kind of excited about it. FYI he says Motley Crue getting back together was the best thing for him and if it did not happen he would probably be dead right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.