It's pretty simple. I plan to order a Carvin DC727C this week & I have a few options I'm debating on. Wanna help?
I know it will be triple-step flamed maple green top w/ a birdseye maple fretboard. Matching headstock, of course.
This much is set in stone.
With this in mind, I'm debating on a few choices & I'm interested to see your input before I make my order. What would you choose below? (Do me a favor. Copy & paste the text below into your responses & fill in your answers.)
Thanks in advance, guys.
1) Hardware color? BLACK or GOLD
2) Pickup color? BLACK or CREME
3) Bursted edges? YES or NO
4) Back of neck finish & why? GLOSS or TUNG OIL
5) Inlays? ABALONE DOTS or NO INLAYS
6) Type of jumbo frets? STAINLESS STEEL or STANDARD 6100
7) Logo color? WHITE, GOLD or ABALONE
1. Hardware color: Gold
2. Pickup color: Black or Zebra
3. Bursted Edges: No
4. Back of neck finish and why: Tung oil - so your thumb doesn't catch on the gloss.
5. Inlays: Dots - if you like them while playing. If you don't care, then blank.
6. Frets: Stainless
7. Logo color: Gold