Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Look what I found (Rocka content)

5K views 48 replies 22 participants last post by  Leon 
#1 ·
Ive noticed he has been quiet here lately. I think I figured out why. It looks like he has been busy putting together a submission for Specture Sound Studios where you take a crappy song and do a metal version of it. I saw his submission today...

#12 ·
I really do miss his contributions here, it's a bummer that some people actually let them 'annoy' them. Clicking on a Rocka thread, for me, was automatic satisfaction. If it wasn't a vid or tune filled with killer playing, it was one of his off the wall theories/DIY jobs....whatever he does, it clearly works for him and he's definitely missed.

#16 ·
Yeah, there's a lot of them because there's an equation for the typical YT personality that specifically includes shit that you hate about people you experience in real life. But there's some guys (and gals?) that have a kinda "hey, just sharing this thing I thought of/created/etc. Hope you like it" vibe and then there's people like Fricker that are like "I AM THE AUTHORITY OF ALL THINGS AND YOU PLEBS KNOW NOTHING!" with their yelling in the camera, overly animated bullshit.

#15 ·
Personally, I find that there's a lot on YouTube that I could get pissed off or irritated about - watching some guy giggle as he removes the neck from a partscaster with a claw hammer is not among them.

Superglue assembly, eyeball-precision alignment from a website photograph, tirades about fret-end angles... these things don't piss me off. :lmao:

#27 ·
I see his posts weekly or more often on Facebook, but yeah I noticed he stopped posting here.

He seems busy composing and recording and even making "lets see if it affect Tone" kinda videos. He just dont post them anymore in here :(

Its kinda sad actually.. Forums are a dying thing and making people that post going away is just another nail in the coffin.

#43 ·
I'm sorry Rocka, but I think this guy just won that contest :lol: This was fucking BAD ASS!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.