ME: Decibel Javelin
    MA: Ibanez AJ307CE
    MB: Fretless Precision mutt
    Rig: Mesa F-30

Axess Electronics is no more. :(

Axess Electronics

Quote Originally Posted by Axess Electronics
    December 28, 2009

After 10+ years of providing high quality guitar audio and MIDI switching products at reasonable prices, Axess Electronics will cease all manufacturing and production - effective immediately.

This decision is bittersweet, but in recent years it has become impossible for me to manage all aspects of the business while trying to balance my personal/family life. I have thoroughly enjoyed trying to provide the best products and the best support to world-wide bedroom bashers, weekend warriors and renowned professional guitarists, but it is time to focus on my family and myself.

What's next?

(1) Axess Electronics and all its product designs are up for sale, and will be for a period of at least one month while prospective offers come in...

(2) I will seek full-time employment, preferably in the MI industry, and/or I will try to continue running Axess Electronics as a product design and development company providing design services under contract to other companies/individuals.

Serious enquiries/offers regarding either of the above can be initiated by sending me an email at

(3) Support and repair/service will continue, free of charge, as per the current Product Warranty for all products purchased directly from Axess Electronics in 2009 (applies only to the original owner).

(4) Support and repair/service for products purchased prior to 2009 will be subject to the following fees - $60cad/hr (billed in 15 minute increments) and $75cad/hr (billed hourly) for on-site support.

Support requests can be initiated by sending an email to

(5) A website with historical/reference product information (i.e. features, pictures, user manuals, software...) will be up as soon as possible.

I would like to thank all of the guitarists, industry insiders, musicians and touring techs I have met, dealt with and/or befriended over the years for making Axess Electronics what it is, and for all the kind words, product praise and public support - it was a GREAT ride!

Mario Marino
    This started over a year ago, when they had one of their major suppliers close their doors, taking with them hundreds of Axess units that Mario was waiting for. He never really recovered from that. He tried finding another supplier, then underwent a "restructuring" that looked promising, but i guess wasn't successful in the end.

Mario made great products, and i hope he's successful in finding someone to carry on the product line.

ME: Ibanez S540LTD
    MA: Taylor Big Baby
    Rig: Laney GH50L

Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Aww god fuckin dammit that sucks! Hopefully he finds gainful employment, atleast
    R.I.P. Guitars Etc
    RHLC Chief Promotions Officer

ME: KxK ProtoVii-7
    MA: Martin D-28
    Rig: Mesa/Boobies Stiletto

Well, shit.

There just aren't that many people providing this sort of "rig integration" gear aimed at the semi-professional musician. RJM is the next I can think of, but the Amp Gizmo is overkill for a whole lot of people with two and three channel amps.
    Division: American Metal without the suck.

So live for today,
    Tomorrow never comes.
    Die young, die young,
    Can't you see the writing in the air?
    Die young, gonna die young,
    Someone stopped the fair.

Voodoo Lab has had a control switcher on their site with "preliminary info" for at least a year now, but to my knowledge, they haven't put it out as a product yet.

Thats terrible, their MIDI controllers looked absolutely amazing, definitely something I was wanting to get hold of someday...booo

I had an order in for a Control Function Switcher right before their supplier bailed on them in December 2008.

ME: Speed V
    Rig: Engl Stuff. It's fun.

read about it a month ago while looking for a good midi board, voodoo got my money