carbon copy

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: carbon copy

ME: epiphone les paul

carbon copy

since the day I purchased this pedal I was completely happy with it. its the most smoothest sounding delay have ever heard.

like I said before, I run it through the effects loop, because it sounds better the in front in my opinion.. when i jam at practice or at home, it seems to just slightly cut my volume when I activate it. I can live with that

now, I just played 2 gigs with this pedal live and when I activate it when my amp is miced up, I hear a dramatic drop in volume through the monitors on stage.

when I played the last show it drove me nuts, to the point were I just didn't click it on at all. its killing me because we have parts to were I need a delay sound.

I know there has to be away to stop this from happening. the only thing I can think of is putting a maximizer or an EQ in front of it, in the loop chain.

what do guy's think of that option? i just hope my tone is not compromised when using a EQ or maximizer.

ME: Warmoth Warhead
    MA: Blueridge BR-40
    MB: Dingwall ABI, Kubicki
    Rig: Budda SD30

MXR/CAE line driver before it?

Honestly, that's what happens when you put most stompbox-style pedals in an effects loop. They're not optimized for that signal level.
    Too much focus leads to tunnel vision
    Too much faith leads to religion
    Too much knowledge leads to confusion
    Too many guitar lessons lead to jazz-fusion

ME: epiphone les paul

thanks for reply. will it kill my tone? what does that pedal do?