The Eminence Tone Center (a great idea)

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: The Eminence Tone Center (a great idea)

ME: Schecter Loomis 7
    Rig: Boss GT-8

The Eminence Tone Center (a great idea)

Eminence Speaker LLC Introduces a Long-Awaited Solution for Retailers. The Eminence Tone Center. | Eminence Speaker

Eminence Speaker LLC, the leader in guitar speaker technology, proudly announces a sweet sounding breakthrough for retailers: the Eminence Tone Center.

With the guitar speaker being one of the most important pieces of the tone puzzle, it has been challenging for retailers to sell replacement or upgrade speakers due to the fact there has been no practical way to demo them. Until NOW, that is!.

The Eminence Tone Center, consisting of a 4 x 12 cabinet loaded with four uniquely voiced guitar speakers and a foot switch, finally offers the consumer the ability to play through a selection of speakers by plugging in any amplifier of their choice. With full color graphics and product information cards for each model, this retail display makes a consumer’s purchase decision easy.

“Loudspeakers are an incredible accessory item for any music store. The poor economy and the consumer’s desire to maintain or upgrade their equipment rather than buying new makes it even more important and lucrative to consider.” said Eminence President Chris Rose. “As with all viable accessory items, dealers can enjoy significant margins. We’re excited to offer the Tone Center to help retailers increase sales, and consumers to hear our incredible array of guitar speakers.”

“Each unit comes loaded with four speakers from our wide selection of classic American and British tones.” said Gary Morrison, Eminence Distribution Sales Manager. “Also included in this retail package is a foot switch, attractive graphics, information cards, and a small inventory of each speaker. We’re finally able to offer a complete, yet affordable solution to this decades old problem.”
    Of course lots of retailers need to get on board but it is a good solution to getting to try out speakers.
    The only proof he needed for the existance of God was music.
    Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Without music, life would be a mistake.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

ME: Schecter
    MA: Yamaha - Nylon
    MB: OLP MM3
    Rig: V2 / Titan

That'd be pretty awesome. Hope they add this to a GC or sumwhat near me

"The most important thing I look for in a musician is whether he knows how to listen." -Duke Ellington

ME: Electra X260 Invicta
    MB: Ibanez SR405
    Rig: SVT 6 Pro->M1400i->HLF410

That's pretty cool! Hope these go out to many places.

ME: PRS Custom 22
    Rig: JCM800

I hope Canada gets in on that
    Sparrows (Space Punk, LOUD):

ME: LTD SC600 / UV7BK
    Rig: JMP-1>VHT 2/90/2>Zilla's

Sounds like a very cool idea, though you'd be limited to hearing only the speakers loaded into it.
    I'm so metal I shit bats

My band > WALK IN COMA

ME: Ibanez RGT42DX
    Rig: 5150 III 50w -> G-System

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Sounds like a very cool idea, though you'd be limited to hearing only the speakers loaded into it.
    At least you CAN try other speakers. It's got four times the speaker options of any other cab to date, and you can a/b them instantly, without turning off the amp, unplugging, getting another cab, plugging it in, warming up the amp, and trying that one out (rinse and repeat 2-3 times). It'd be nice if a few different ones were available, one for each of the legend, red coat, and patriot series.
    Dances With Cables.