1.0.188 is a maintenance release recommended for all Axe-Edit users.
This version includes a range of new features and fixes:
- Added “Smart-StartUp” support for Axe-Fx II. Opens most recently used source and preset.
- Fixed “disconnect” on OS X with Axe-Fx II when cab name caching on startup.
- Reintroduced PPC support on OS X
- Fixed Axe-Fx II Looper block problems
- Fixed Grid keyboard shortcuts when Editor window is scaled.
- Fixed HW Sync / downloads
- Fixed Ultra/Standard configs erroneously excluding each others (compatible) assets / formats.
- Fixed “Axe-Edit” button not bringing AE window to front on OS X.
- Added shift + click app startup modifier for “reset settings” shortcut.
- Noisegate should save properly now for Axe-Fx II.
- Fixed importing preset files.
Axe-Change remains disabled in this version, but expected to return in a future release.