Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Music Gear Coupon/Promo Codes Thread

34K views 60 replies 25 participants last post by  BaptizedBurning 
#1 ·
This is long overdue. Since I happen to need a Musician's Friend coupon code right now, if anyone has one I'd appreciate it.

That said - going forward, if you get a flyer/promo/etc with a code on it, please help us out and toss it in this thread so that we don't have to hunt around for them. :)

#34 ·
Annnnd:

Get 15% off on purchases of $199 or more at Musician's Friend from 02/17/2012 to 02/21/2012. Use coupon code PRESIDENTS12

I think it's technically for a single purchase though. I snapped up an OFR7 in black for the RG7420. I'm thinking refin time is near.

#38 ·
Got a unique code for a discount from Musician's Friend. 5% off orders $150+, 10% off orders $250+, and 15% off orders $750 up. Don't need it, someone can have it:

GY852518

Good through April 17.

#45 ·
Im not sure if any of you will be interested, but I found this on another forum I frequent...

Digitech is giving away 46 free iStomp apps in the Apple Store.

From Digitech's Facebook page:

FREE E-PEDALS FOR EVERYONE!

For the past 6 months we've suffered through some technical communication issues caused by Apple's new lighting adapter. As our way of saying Thanks for sticking with us we're offering you every e-pedal we can for FREE.

The DigiTech iStomp is an entirely new concept in pedals. It works just like a traditional stompbox with one huge exception. It can be completely reconfigured by loading it with any of the 46 FREE e-pedals available in the Stomp Shop app.
And woke up to seeing this on my facebook news feed...

Im not sure if any of you will be interested, but I found this on another forum I frequent...

]Digitech is giving away 46 free iStomp apps in the Apple Store.

From Digitech's Facebook page:

FREE E-PEDALS FOR EVERYONE!

For the past 6 months we've suffered through some technical communication issues caused by Apple's new lighting adapter. As our way of saying Thanks for sticking with us we're offering you every e-pedal we can for FREE.

The DigiTech iStomp is an entirely new concept in pedals. It works just like a traditional stompbox with one huge exception. It can be completely reconfigured by loading it with any of the 46 FREE e-pedals available in the Stomp Shop app.

And woke up to seeing this on my facebook news feed...

#46 ·
prymaxevintage.com is doing 20% off of everything above $75. I was able to get both a VT Bass DI and a Darkglass B7K even though they are on their exclusions list. The B7K was out of stock but they allowed me to preorder it with the discount and I told them the discount code wasn't working for the VT Bass, so they gave me one that worked for it :lol:

Recommend them a ton.

#48 ·
#49 ·
I am not sure if this is true for all stores but my local Guitar Center had a boss pedal display. They have taken the display down and clearanced out all of the pedals. For really cheap. The most expensive ones are only $50. I picked up a boss super overdrive for $15 and the new harmonist for $50.

#53 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.