Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Something wicked comes this way...

Tags
wicked
3K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  Daniel 
#1 ·
So I randomly get a pm from elq saying...

elq said:
It'll be there on Saturday. You ams gonna shit yo pants.
-Daddy Warbucks
now I check the tracking to confirm what elq said...

OH SHIT it comes today!!!!!

:eek:

now to figure out how to spend the next hours waiting for said package...

Activity #1

Chore #1

pull bed sheets out of dryer and place them on bed.

Lost Item #1

searching for battery charger for pron shots

Trip #1

Best Buy trip for battery charger

Chore #2
resume room cleaning to make room for incoming item.

Extra Pron #1

See less See more
#5 ·
so 2 trips to 2 different best buys and a car accident later Im home with the charger :lol:

no worries guys I'm fine just clipped someone's bumper at a redlight. Tires need to be changed fuckers were slipping.

#9 ·
I know right!?!? I drive to the local best buy and I'm thinking oh just a quick drive, get there and they told me the charger is available across the river so I thought nothing of it then about 20 minutes later I'm in a car accident. :rofl:

I just ordered a pizza and picked up some beer on the way home. Now I just need some titties in my face and I'm good to go.

#13 ·
after the car accident, no way :lol: I was actually going to do so when I got home and got my batteries charging up but after the accident I'm in no mood to drive plus I messed up my hair like that on purpose for the pic :rofl: It's part of the goofiness for the pic.

#14 ·
USPS am sucking mah fucking balls, mail man didn't have it and I called the 1-800 number to find out what's going on, they said oh priority is 2-3 days blah blah blah it'll be there on the 21st since monday is a holiday. I told them well 2-3 days? hasn't been updated for 2 days so where is it now? She says I'm sorry sir those are only courtesy scans and the next scan will be when it arrives. Man USPS is lacking in the tracking number department. I hate getting excited for no reason.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.