Midisport 2x2

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: Midisport 2x2

ME: JP6 / Carvin CS4
    MA: Martin DC-1E
    Rig: Axe-Fx II XL

Midisport 2x2

Anyone use one of these?

[VIDEO]http://www.amazon.com/Audio-MIDISPORT-Anniversary-Midi-Interface/dp/B001D5D454]Amazon.com: M Audio MIDISPORT 2x2 Anniversary USB Midi Interface: Musical Instruments[/VIDEO]

Any latency issues, if so? My 828 only has one pair of MIDI ins, and I'd like to be able to run my vDrums and some_other_thing into it at once, and just switch back and forth.

The only other M-Audio thing I've used with OSX is the Uno, and it was crap, so if there's some alternative I'm open to suggestions.

ME: LTD EX360/SchecterC7
    MA: Ovation 1778TX
    Rig: Axe FX II / Fratomic

I have one, I was using it to hook up my Ultra to my midi controller and my PC. It worked ok for that, sometimes I had to reconnect the usb cable to get it working but that might be due to Axe-Edit being in beta when I had my Ultra. Presets would change instantly so no issues with that.

I haven't used it for anything else so I can't comment on anything else other than that. On another note, it's been collecting dust since I got my II

ME: Sherman Poips
    MA: Martin DXK2
    MB: StringlessRusted Leonbass
    Rig: Mark-V 25 1x12

I use mine for the same reason kostein did. Works just fine to connect my AFX to the comp, but I haven't used it for anything else.