I've seen these: Lava Cable - HICON Plugs which would be great to get the pedals on my board closer together and neater, but I can't find anywhere in the UK that stocks them and when I try to buy some from the website it says theres a problem with PayPal.

So my question is, does anybody know anything similar to these (flatback) that can be used as patch leads on a pedalboard?