So today at practice my monitor kept cutting out, and when it came back in the volume ramped up to normal, which was weird. I tried the obvious, switching guitar cables and switching XLR cables, but the problem persisted, in fact getting worse as our rehearsals continued.
Once I figured it must be my monitor, I kept an eye on it while I played and realized that when the volume cut out, ALL of the LEDs on the back lit up. Not just the overheat or signal LEDs, but the ones that even show you what mode you are in. It seems to me that there is a short or wiring issue in there.
I bought it at Sweetwater, so hopefully they can take care of it promptly. I have our CD release show in 8 days, so I think I am screwed
Just borrow a friend's poweramp/cab