- Added Modifier connectivity to Level and Pan parameters in Pitch block Octave Divider.
- Fixed Two Stone J-35 amp model not showing Overdrive control. Fixed Corncob M50 amp model not showing Overdrive control.
- Fixed TripTik Classic amp model. MIMIC data was taken with an EQ in the preset which distorted the data.
- Fixed wrong Treble pot taper in TripTik Clean amp model.
- Improved accuracy of Depth control on Corncob M50, PVH 6160, PVH 6160 II, and Fryette D60 models.
- Fixed incorrect stage gain in ODS-100 model. Re-MIMIC’d accordingly.
- Added “ODS-100 LD Mid” amp model which is based on the Dumble ODS-100 lead channel with the “Mid” switch engaged (this switch is sometimes labeled “Deep”).
- Added “VX485” Wah model based on a Vox V845.
- Improved Tempo averaging by averaging time between taps rather than calculated tempos.
updated last night
Man the Fractal bot makes updating so fast and easy now, what a godsend that little app is.
that Vox485 is what I use for a real Wah, so this should be interesting.