Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: NCD X2

ME: Electric
    MA: Wooden
    MB: Trout
    Rig: EVH

NCD X2

I got a great deal on a Carvin Legacy 4x12 a while back and recently I have been wanting to use my poweramp in stereo rather than mono bridged. I am also going to get a small head so having a handy 2x12 to take around to friends places is an advantage as well. I decided I would get two empty cabs and use the V30s I had already and save the empty cab if I ever want to load it again.

There are a bunch of options out there and I found these guys, they seem well put together and although they are 1/4" or so thinner than custom cabs so I figured they would work for me now and if I come across empty Mesa 2x12 down the road (yeah right) I can move up. Well, no need to move up...these sound just fine...maybe better than just fine. They actually sound bigger without being thuddy or over bassy (if those are actual terms) I didn't realize how much more cab space it was until I sat the old cab next to the new ones. Inside they where clean, they are Birch ply and have tight seams and feel well built and I like how they look.

I spent a total of $244 since I got one on a "make offer" for $105 and the other direct from their site at $139. So, if you want to enjoy the sweet pussy drippin sounds of stereo effects or just have some good speakers you want a empty cab for, grab some.

Seismic "Luke" 2x12C
    Celestion V30s (English)

NCD X2-cab-1-jpgNCD X2-cab-2-jpgNCD X2-cab-4-jpgNCD X2-cab-10-jpgNCD X2-cab-5-jpgNCD X2-cab-9-jpgNCD X2-cab-6-jpg
    Vag Jackson, Man Of Action

2. Thanked by:

ME: LTD SC600 / UV7BK
    Rig: JMP-1>VHT 2/90/2>Zilla's

Bloody hell, that's a hell of a steal. Nice score
    I'm so metal I shit bats

My band > WALK IN COMA

ME: Rich Mahogany
    MA: Godin A6 Ultra
    MB: SR500
    Rig: Massive/Boobies

ME: Jackson DXMGT