Anyone here tried it? I can't find proper reviews.
I like tiny pedalboards that fit anywhere (and huge heads and cab that don't fit anywhere).
It seems pretty decent and so tiny:
- No need to click it on or off, the sensor activates it as soon as you touch it
- Doesn't have a zero-point like the Morley (Morley optical wahs turn off automatically when you back up a little too much, can be annoying never knowing exactly how low you can reach without turning it off by accident).
- True Bypass, which not a lot of wah pedals are capable of
- Can do the "cock to engage" and double tap to engage as well for set position like a Cry Baby
- Has LED on the side when active
- Retractable foot pads so it can actually fit on the brink of your pedalboard and be extended when pulling the pedal board open, and retracted when you put it back in
Now what could be a negative point about it? I have no idea. What's the quality of these Mooer pedals?
Also if anyone tried one, how does it sound for really modern wah sounds? I have a Morley right now and I love the tones. Not sure if the Mooer had the same range.
Just get a Crybaby Mini. It's a great pedal.