Has anyone else ever figured out, if you leave a guitar with a piezo plugged into the instrument cable... will it drain the piezo battery?
I'm wondering if I left my wireless transmitter in the guitar and plugged in, but I'm on the magnetic p/u's setting via the toggle switch, am I ok? I'd assume leaving it plugged into the dedicated piezo output would drain it, but the toggled output might not?
Depends on the guitar and what switching it has hooked up to it.
RULE OF THUMB: PIEZO = UNPLUGITWHENYOUREDONEEZO