It's here! Looks and plays great except for the ugly dings that happened in shipping.... I did get money back for them and had the option to ship the guitar back and have it repaired but chose not to.
BTW the TransTrem is slick as hell
- Steinberger Graphite Neck
- Steinberger Transtrem
- 3/4" 4A Flame Maple Carved Top
- White Limba Body
- HSS BKP Holy Diver / Irish Tour / Irish Tour pups
- 5 way switch, volume, push/pull tone to split the bridge
- Trans blue with natural binding
- Dunlop recessed strap locks
I feel like you should play some Holdsworthian legato looking at that headless horseman. Very sweet.