Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Om nom nom(NGD)

Tags
nom nomngd
5K views 40 replies 21 participants last post by  Cassidy 
#1 ·
Hmmm... I wonder what this headastock belongs to?

:D :metal:

psst... and don't tell anyone but it's the black one.

See less See more
#4 ·
And for a cheap too. :agreed:
It's the Japan only RG1077XL-BK. Looks to be a 2001.
It's cool, all the literature it came with(warranty, manual, etc) is all in Japanese.
Shannon and I found it in a little music store way out in the middle of nowhere a touch north of Seattle.

#7 ·
Thanks. :)
I never thought I'd dig the 27" scale Ibanez 7s but I think this one is a keeper. I'm a pretty tall guy and most guitars look small on me. This one seems about right.

I'll try and take a bunch of outdoor pics tomorrow if it's nice out and after I clean it up. Especially the trem... it's pretty nasty. :yesway:

#20 ·
I hope it's a keeper
:lol: I hope so too but like I told Shannon today... Everything we buy is always just temporary. :lol: I've been playing guitar for over 20 years and I have yet to hold on to a guitar for more than 5 years. :lol:

ah, i didn't get the body or hardware with this one, just the neck :lol:
Use it to build a Rhoads V body for the 27" scale and then sell the body to me. :yesway: :D

#28 ·
[action=Mesh] calls dibs should he sell it :lol:[/action]
Ok. I'll remember that. :lol:
dude that thing looks amazing.
Thanks.
I wish I had better pics. That was my pride and joy. I modeled it after an old Ibanez Proline 1660 V I had at the time.
It was a 2 piece mahogany body with a tobacco burst finish. And I made it about 1.75" thick. It was HUGE! Sounded as such too.
I'd make one myself but I don't have access to most the tools anymore. I miss working for Gibson. :lol: Fuck working on their shit. I loved making my own! :D

#27 ·
[action=ohio_eric] points out that Me$h is a silly lil gear whore who will sell it in no time flat so Donnie should sell it to me. :D [/action]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.