- 6 string strat / superstrat
- Maple fretboard
- Reversed headstock
- Fixed bridge (preferably flat mount)
- Humbucker bridge pickup
- Singlecoil or humbucker neck pickup (not fussed if it has a middle pickup or not)
- Body wood: Swamp Ash, Alder or Mahogany (in that order of preference)
- Preferably rear routed controls over front route / pickguard
An Ibanez PGM301 would be perfect if it wasn't basswood and had a better (ie. more regular) control layout for instance.
So, does it exist or am I going to have to hunt around to build a parts mutt?