Metal Guitarist Forums banner

New ESP models for 2010 NAMM

Tags
esp models namm
8K views 67 replies 31 participants last post by  eleven59 
#1 ·
The ESP Guitar Company :: News

Some interesting models, Kiko LTD and 25.5" hardtail 7

I guess I should have said they are just LTD models not actual ESPs.

See less See more
#3 ·
LTD's are Korean made and somewhat lower quality whereas ESP is the direct MIJ line and totally kick balls

Those EC-1000's in Silverburst and Gold are fucking beautiful. If I wasn't satisfied with my Gibsons I'd snatch one up in a heartbeat.

#12 ·
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

That MH417 looks decent, but more EMG's sucks. And they couldn't get that damn volume knob closer unless they found a way to install it under the bridge pickup. I seriously hate when volume knobs are that close. If I did that many volume adjustments, I'd buy a fucking pedal.

#21 ·
:lol:

I know there are slight differences in body shape and control layout, but holy shit! That's hilarious... and I guess it makes sense a bit, because there are few stores that I've seen that carry both LTD and Schecter lines, and by all accounts the Hellraisers sell like crazy.

The new Schecter Custom series (flametop, ebony board, Duncan passives) will be coming in 7-string models too.

#28 ·
They're owned by the same guy, but apparently he had said he was going to keep both lines completely separate or something. :shrug: He has every right to make LTDs look more like Schecters if he wants to, but he could be just a tad more subtle about it. :lol: I think I might like the side inlays better than those big crosses, though.

#31 ·
Wirelessly posted (Samsung DOOMNIA: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; PPC; 240x400) Opera VZW:SCH-i910)

James said:
That MH417 is interesting, especially if it turns out to be neck-thru or set-thru construction. The EMG's easily swap for Blackouts anyway.
I'm sure it's neckthru - it's the LTD version of the Horizon 7.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.