Metal Guitarist Forums banner

How much purple is too much? Charvel content.

6K views 42 replies 31 participants last post by  Edroz 
#1 ·
So, I originally bought the Super 3 from Kagami(Thanks again dude!) to put in my RG750. The girlfriend saw it though, and the purple FastTrack2, and said: "Why aren't you putting them in the Charvel?"

So I thought about it, and well you only live once:

Pickups are now:
Super 3 bridge
Pro Track middle
Fast Track 2 neck

Fr00ty?

The RG750 will get a set of black Breeds, because I'd already ordered the bridge for this, and don't want all my guitars to have white or purple pickups. :lol:

See less See more
#9 ·
Like a nice, hot neck humbucker. Dimarzio told me to get a Pro Track as a similar single-sized pickup to the Breed Neck, but this is a lot closer. I like a little burn in my neck pickups. :lol: It had a Air Norton S in there, but I'll have an easier time selling that off. Not that it's a bad pickup, it's a little more vintage sounding though, and the Super 3 is damn hot. ;)

#11 ·
That is hot. It's a pity they're over $2K over here. After seeing all the Rob L charvel pr0n, I've been meaning to score me one of these. And will when the time is right. Quite jealous. Looks sensational.

#15 ·
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

regularjj said:
very nice looking guitar, but i wouldnt be caught dead wearing that. id rather my body get raped, that would be more metal.
You are hangin with the wrong crowd lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.