I got this guitar 3 weeks ago but was waiting to take pics of it as I've just been super busy with one thing or the other.
The neck has the same feel as my Soloist 6 that I first fell in love with in 1998. The neck is just awesome as is the compound radius fretboard.
Shout out to Mike (eaeolian) and Matt (Crooks) who kept me on the path to looking for one of these for a long time. I would continually annoy them with specs/advice/questions of their Jackson CS7s.
Anyways today I finally got my Jazz neck pickup in and it was modding time. I had to modify my EMG covers so that they would work for my guitar. Here are the first pics I've taken since I first took owner ship of it.
Specs: Jackson Archtop Soloist 7
- White Limba Neck thru (raw oiled neck)
- Flamed Black Limba Wings
- Gold Hardware & OFR7
- Reverse Headstock 7 (CS7 sized head not that huge one on the SLAT-7)
- Abalone Headstock inlay, shark fin inlays and truss rod covers.
- Duncan Jazz Neck, Custom Bridge under EMG Covers
- Ebony fretboard (it's like black glass)
- Jumbo Frets
- Creme binding around headstock and neck
Here are the pics - I'm glad I took pics since so many ppl have been bugging me about it.