Today needed another thread about my strat, so now you have it!
We can all mourn the loss of the classification sticker for now. It didn't get along with DiMarzio cleaning polish very well.
- Swapped the pickups for Lace Sensor golds
- Swapped the shit Fender pots for AT ones from StewMac
- Swapped the shit Fender switch for a 5-way "super switch"
- Swapped the shit Fender jack for a Switchcraft
- Black Sperzels (today)
- Black knobs / switch tip
- Shielded the cavity
- Elixir 11-49s
- New bridge, blocked.
- Maybe a black jack plate?
Note the missing pickguard screw. It's in my pocket, because I'm headed up to the hardware store to snag some black ones.
Black pickups on white pickguard and maple fretboard on a strat.
Looking really nice.