I got the first pic of my KxK Sii-7 with the Sherwood Green Pearl on it today.
- KxK Sii-7
- 25.5" Scale length
- White limba body, White limba neck
- Ebony board
- 12th fret hieroglyphic inlay
- Stainless steel frets, .095"x.054"
- UV style output jack
- Black hardware
- Black KxK logo
- Volume / Tone / 3 way switch
- push/pull tone for parallel neck pup
- BKP Painkiller calibrated set
- Sherwood Green Pearl finish
- Oiled neck
Some new natural daylight pics
Two new pics, we're in the home stretch
New pic outside with the clear on
This is just the color coat without any clear yet.
New, outside pics
A couple other pics to show the inlay:
The paint sample that I forgot to post earlier