So I am building a three single coil, double cut, vintage trem guitar. Some might call it a Strat.
- Warmoth maple/maple 24 3/4" conversion strat head neck, SS 6105 frets, satin nitro finish
- Warmoth vintage strat body, vintage white
- Callaham vintage strat bridge, control knobs, screws etc.
- Gotoh locking vintage Klusons
- Bare Knuckle Mother's Milk Pickups
- Bourns Premium pots
- Megaswitch Model E
- TUSQ String Tree
- Tortoise shell pick guard
It should be pretty cool... it's going to my first "vintage flavored" guitar.