Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Break out the cigars! Congrats are in order!... TWINS!!!!

4K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  Psyler 
#1 ·
I need help. :lol:

Chocolate starfish #1... meet chocolate starfish #2! :lol:

The sexy chocolate family:

See less See more
#14 ·
Yep. HN3+'s. The "flame throwers", as they call them. :yesway:
Wirelessly posted :)sponge:: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I had a Hot Donnie once, but I had to pay extra, and my chocolate starfish was never the same.
:agreed:

#19 ·
Nah. I'll be in town again at the end of July. I'll just drop it off! :D
Need more froot!
Strangely, I'm ok not having much more fr00t. :lol: If this one gets any... it's be in the form of hardware/electronics etc.

I take it they're to your liking?
Yes. I love them. In the Ultra V, anything seems to work. I just put one in there to match them since I was using them in the same band. That guitar just has a certain tone mojo about it. The original Carvin pickups sound awesome in that one.
In the first V220. I was having a bitch of a time finding something that worked in it for me. I still haven't plugged the #2 in so we will soon see if it will be getting one too. Right now #2 has an Alt 8 and a 59.

#25 ·
Wirelessly posted (Only Chris cares about this ->: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

When I was starting out, I DESPERATELY wanted a white v220 with a Kahler. Now I can just live vicariously through Donnie.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.