I have a form to fill out by monday on a new custom, but as yet:
- No idea on body wood
- No idea on colour
- Still wondering what inlay to do, whether to match it to the current lacs, or go for something sdifferent, or keep it in the same vein (on the lacs it is the sigil of Pazuzu, the lord of all fevers and plagues)
- no idea on neckwoods/construction
- fingerboard I do like rosewood, but tinking of seeing if there's another fun wood that can be used.
Things I do know:
- Reverse Headstock
- Headstock matched to body
- Flachion body shape
- Either H/S/H or H/H pup config
- pup switch probably 5-way as do prefer that and don't massively get on with toggle switches, although open to ideas
- 1 vol, 1 tone
- Some kind of funky inlay
- White marbled binding as on the uv777
- glow in the dark side dots, with black centres
Guitars I like:
- love the j-custom maple top mahogony i got recently
- swamp ash maple neckthrough maple topped lacs is ace as well
- like the woody sound out of the uv7pwn i've got, but this may be down to the nice bit of wood in it.
So, recommendations, ideas, links to fn logos that could be uised for inlays purposes, everything welcome in this thread.
just for reference, here's the current lacs I have: