Just a shell of a beast, waiting to be unleashed!!!!!
I'm loving the look, even though it'll be getting refinished during the summer most likely. Anyways, you guys know what it is. It's a maple necked RG with a basswood body, CL/LF and a Floyd Rose Special. She'll be wired like my RGT with a 3 way blade switch and a push/pull pot.
Work still needed:
- R-43 nut (Floyd came with R-42)
- Sanded headstock (nasty nasty nasty chipping)
- Neck needs to be filled'drilled for the neck screws, then shim'd all to hell so it fits the pocket
- Trem posts need to be pressed
- RGD style lower horn scoop
- Sprezels Fitted (after it's been intonated)
- push/pull + switch need to be bought
- well, wire the damn thing
This project is FINALLY coming to an end. I'm sure it'll be one hell of a beast once it's finished...and green...Final product should look like this (if I decide it need to be done)
Once I get beck from the LoG show this weekend, work will start!