Deicide to upgrade this fine old-school axe of mine. It's mostly esthetic, but I wanted to do this for a long time.
- Added a Dimarzio Distorsion in the bridge (still a GFS rail in the neck. Only rail neck pickup that fits a Tele that I could find... That I could afford lol).
- Added Dimarzio pickups covers on both pickups (vintage white).
- Added a pickup ring for the neck pickup.
- Changed the tuners to Schaller locking ones.
- Changed the tuners buttons, wich I had shipped from Germany (ivoroid, to match the old binding)
- Changed the switchblade tip. (ivoroid)
- Changed the knobs (ivoroid)
It might not be for everyone... But what do you guys think? I love it.