Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Are the ESP Emppu Vuorinen guitars available anywhere?

40K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  ironfistx 
#1 ·
I know there have been EV-1, EV-2, and EV-3 models but I've heard things like they're only available in Finland, or there were only 10 made, etc.

EV-1:

EV-3:

See less See more
#3 ·
Man, if it were me I'd be looking for a purple Horizon and then just swap the hardware from chrome/black to gold and call it a day. Hell, I don't think I've ever seen him play an EV-1/2 but with graphics like that? I wouldn't either.

#4 · (Edited)
Man, if it were me I'd be looking for a purple Horizon and then just swap the hardware from chrome/black to gold and call it a day.
Yeah I can't say I'm crazy about the design but I'd like to see how it plays. I don't really like purple or gold and the harem girl design isn't my style.

Hell, I don't think I've ever seen him play an EV-1/2 but with graphics like that? I wouldn't either.

This seems to be the same one but without the graphic:

And sometimes he plays a super soaker:

#5 ·
Do you think it's just a normal Horizon with an added graphic/special pickups?

Also on the webpage in the middle under his pic it says "Harlem girls" but at the bottom it says "harem girls." Pretty sure they look like they're from a harem, not from Harlem :lol:

#11 ·
Wow, that green is such a hack job it's not even funny. At least make it look like the feet got cut off the body by putting it towards the edge of the body, don't just throw it on there and have this vertical cut where her feet disappear :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.