esp mirage deluxe questions? what is mine?

Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: esp mirage deluxe questions? what is mine?

esp mirage deluxe questions? what is mine?

hi this is tom ,first time on i just got an esp mirage deluxe,, tan w/black crackle body, 1 single angle neck pup,1 humbucker bridge pup. original floyd rose dbl locking tremlo. reg headstock facing downward. s/n= 003548. has back or headstock made in japan, but neck plate esp jaf box 2125 ny. ny. black hardware . i like to know when it was made??. where it was made? also i noticed small square/retangle in lays on the rose wood fretboard. 2 small ones on the 12th fret ,soooo what the difference when a esp gtr has on the 12th fret esp. is the difference custom shop vice not custom shop. mine has on the front of headstock esp the mirage deluxe, thanks information would be greatly appreiciated,thanks.

ME: Jackson AT Pro
    Rig: Rivera K Tre

Post pics dude, that sounds sick.

ME: ESP Maverick
    Rig: 6505~(some pedals)~Orange

And was previously known as the standard model humbucker is one MI ( "M" is acronym MIRAGE. MIRAGE so pick the one MI) to change the name and model, standard (ST shape), deluxe (ST shape: Which is SSH pickup array), custom (Dinkisutairu) has a lineup of three models. As an aside, this period due to the guitarist was a very popular one is the one humbucker guitar.

HORIZON 1987, also released in Japan will begin a series of New York as models. Looking at the catalog at the time, MIRAGE deluxe and custom, MI was the custom lineup.

Around 1989, a maple fingerboard Deluxe MIRAGE II and M-III variant of the model will also be released and disappears in a short time due to any subsequent consolidation.

Around 1993, the custom pickup SH model name was changed to change the layout MIRAGE M-II (M-II model name itself is already used in the USA around 90. The current M-II deluxe 22 frets Such a model specification). Is adopted here and the same knife to the head headstock. Around 1997, a deluxe 24 frets and a minor change to the M-II is a deluxe model. MIRAGE M-II while the M-II has been renamed and custom. Here MIRAGE disappears from the model name.
    bmusic Australia Forum - Brought to you by the the 7 times in a row Australian ESP Dealer of the Year • View topic - ESP M-II History

President - Reverse Headstock Lover's Club

ME: Decibel Javelin
    MA: Ibanez AJ307CE
    MB: Fretless Precision mutt
    Rig: Mesa F-30