am looking for a 5 way selector switch.. ala ibanez... and of higher quality ... could anyone recommend me the brand and link to get one off? i also thinking of getting both my volume and tone pots changed to a bourns sealed and covered pots... any clue if its better ? or CTS would be the usual call ?

if i am looking to change both my volume and tone knobs to suit in a prs or gibson type of knob should i be looking for a short shaft pots ?