Heavy Metal Guitar   

Thread: NGD!

ME: Ibanez RGIB6
    MA: Alvarez P.O.S.
    MB: SR1305PD
    Rig: Mesa Boogie

Admittedly, I'm a CL whore, I also love pointy guitars..So I'm checking out CL last night and although I rarely check the local stuff as we are in the middle of nowhere, for whatever reason I'm checking locally and find a B.C. Rich Trace Warbeast for $150. After a couple texts, it turns out the guy is about 15 minutes from my house so a meeting was arranged. It was in great shape, just some very minor scratches from normal use, no chips on any of the points, just a well taken care of guitar. So I fork over the cash for my budget guitar

I had to spend some time on it, the strings were crap, so off they came. I figured while I was at it I might as well do a bit of a set up. Tape off the fret board and clean up the frets with 000 steel wool, lemon oil the fret board, I also had to do a little work to the bridge and nut for my 6th string to fit. That's what I get for using cables(GHS 11-70) I also had to drill out the machine head a bit for that 70 fit through. After a thorough cleaning, new strings, setting the intonation, I spent some quality time with it and I got to say I am impressed, for an entry level, budget guitar this sounds fucking huge! The action isn't bad at all, although it could be better. I'll give it a day or so with the new cables and see if the neck needs any tweaking, but for now I'm just enjoying it!!

ME: EBMM JP6 / JP7
    MA: Martin DC-1E
    Rig: Axe-Fx II XL

Hell yes! Bust out some old W.A.S.P. tunes!

ME: Kramer Proaxe
    MB: Ibanez SR605
    Rig: Mark V/5153

don't stab your self
    Learn to be quick anyone can be slow

Do you look at the toilet paper after you wipe?

ME: Epi MKH LP7
    MA: Hyostar SJ-971
    MB: LTD B-206SM
    Rig: Blackstar HTMetal 100>2x1

I thought the Warbeast Trace had Ebony Fretboards. I played one of those up in Washington when I still lived there and it was an AMAZING guitar for the price. I played better then some Gibsons I tried

ME: Buckethead Les Paul
    MA: Washburn
    Rig: Titan Custom

Wirelessly posted ()

ME: SVK Les Paul Custom
    MA: Washburn something
    MB: Charvel 1B
    Rig: Marshall 8100

Awesome dude, that's one of the coolest model BC RIch does IMO. I've played those before and theyre surprisingly nice as well.
    Do you know what time it is? It's time to FARK SHEET ARRRRRP!!