Jackson DKMG w/EMG 81/85.
I got it locally super cheap because it was in a bit of a state.
- The very tip of the headstock is chipped and burnt (yes, burnt!). I asked the guy how the fuck that happened and he said he got it off of eBay like that so fuck knows. I rubbed most of the charcoaling off and put a layer of PVA glue on it as a lacquer to stop it perishing any further.
- It also had Les Paul-style angled pickup rings for some reason, so they were swapped out immediately for flat black metal ones.
- The tone and volume knobs were obviously upgraded when the EMG's were put in (these come stock with HZ's), but they were chrome, which is annoying since the rest of the hardware is black Luckily I had a spare black knob around.
- Took the tone knob out of the equation completely (who the fuck uses a tone knob anyway?) and replaced it with a killswitch.
- It had acoustic guitar strings on it
Now I have all MiJ Fender Corp. guitars