I'm a former bass guitar player (stopped playing about 10 years ago), and decided to start playing guitar. I expect to be primarily playing rythm guitar parts (once I get good enough to, that is to say).
My requirements for the guitar
- good saturated sound, but with a decent clean sound as well
- no vibrato (I don't like the look, and don't expect to use one)
- I know from my bass guitar days I'm more confortable with flater, larger necks than rounder, smaller ones.
- Budget : about 300 EUR for the guitar.
I've selected these models based on reviews I could find, as well as look:
- Jackson JS 32TQ Dinky (found it at 260 EUR)
- Schecter SGR C1 (found a deal at 200 EUR)
- Schecter Omen 6 (found a deal at 300 EUR)
Would you recommend any of them in particular? Is the Omen 6 worth 100 EURmore over the SGR C1 as a 1st instrument?
Thanks in advance for your advice!
Yes, better construction and materials. I tried an omen 6 where i teach and they have always felt nice.