Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Video: Tom Anderson Angel Model (24 frets) Demo

13K views 145 replies 40 participants last post by  Santuzzo 
#1 ·
Hey everyone! Thought I'd share my new video, of myself demo'ing the new Tom Anderson Guitarworks Angel model. I absolutely love this instrument, so Im very excited to share it here! If any of you will be at NAMM, let me know because I'll have this with me, you can check it out if you'd like :)

#74 ·
:lol: Ok, I almost feel a little bad for you, because you clearly don't post here enough to really have a feel for the community and how this (going off on wild tangents) is just sort of what we do, so you're probably just looking at this and thinking, "Dear god... my thread, What happened here?!?!" :lol:

But, at the same time, well, you clearly don't post here enough to have a feel for the community, you know? :shrug:

#114 ·
One of the biggest female problem in this thread is that you had a girl who could only say one thing and you didn't ask her "how many whacks from the ping pong paddle would you like?" or "how many hits of blotter acid did you have today?"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.