Next up is wood choice, I have the following guitars I will be keeping.
- 1978 Gibson Les Paul Custom which of course is Mahogany/Maple Body and Maple Neck/ebony board
- Gibson MIII made of Mahogany body with floyd and All Maple Set neck
- Warmoth Strat with floyd with Alder Body/All Maple Neck
- Fender MIM made of Poplar Body/Maple Neck Rosewood Fret board
- PRS custom Made of Mahogany/Maple body and Mahogany neck/rosewood Fret board
- Aria Pro II Cardinal series Custom made of maple Body/neck with Rosewood fret board
I have most of the bases covered, so I was thinking either Swamp Ash or Black Korina or White Korina, by the description I believe both Korinas sound the same, what do you guys suggest? Pro's and Con's? Keep in mind this will be an all around guitar for rhythm and and soloing.